Wednesday 22 July 2009

projects

kitty,

How is Sydney? I have not heard from you, I assume you are in sex haze and cannot get to the phone/computer. I understand.

I thought though that I would update you on life in London and some crafty projects I have lined up for the weekend.

We went to Latitude festival over the weekend, it was fabulous. I didn't shower for 4 days and was mud splattered and sore legged from so much dancing. We saw Grace Jones, Nick Cave and Ladyhawke and many, many more mind-blowing performances. You would have loved it.

Sandy got me a sewing machine (isn't he just the best?!) so I am invigorated to get back on the craft train. This weekend I am going to make a dressmakers dummy with duct/packing tape (have a look at the threadbanger channel on youtube.com, they have video tutorials) so I can start making lots of lovely dresses.

Also, I am thinking jewelry, I have some ideas about wooden necklaces that kind of like breastplates - hard to explain but I will post some pics when I'm done.

I miss you - write soon.

xxx nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment